-
May 14th, 2005, 03:01 AM
#1
ponydreamer
Guest
Yes...the thought has crossed me mind to only go on Sunday. I really don't need any dolls, although I would like to pick up another Bitty, for a gift. I'll have to ask my sister which day she wants to go. I know she wants furniture. If we knew for sure we could get some, then I bet we'd pick Sunday. Even if she only goes on Sat., I might go back on Sunday. I guess we'll see how much I spend on Saturday!
Plus....I'l be buying Elizabeth and all of Felicity's new things when they come out, and I don't want to go over board in the spending. I guess some things just can't be helped! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks